Sunday, July 26, 2009

Week 9: Thing 21 (Useful Search Tools for Locating Podcasts)

Next up...podcasts! I found it easy to access podcasts (since I have iTunes). I then found that adding a Rick Steves' travel podcast to my Bloglines was pretty simple by clicking on ipodder.org which took me to podcastalley.com where I picked up the url for the feed to insert these podcasts into my Blogline list of feeds.
Either these "23 Things" are getting easier or I am getting better at using the features. It is probably a combination of both (as well as the fact that my mind is not cluttered with schoolwork in July!) As much as I am devoted to my work, I could easily put off going back to school until October 1st. I suspect that September is going to be hot, hot, hot since the summer has been somewhat cool. (And chocolate has been known to melt in student lockers on the top floor of my school!)
I am listening to Rick Steves talk about Paris (and those bookstalls along the Seine) as I type. Can't get any better than that!

No comments:

Post a Comment