Sunday, July 26, 2009

Week 8: Thing 19 (Discover any site from Web 2.0 Awards List)

The most interesting thing about viewing the Web 2.0 Awards list is how many of the sites I now know because I have explored them in this class. I found the house that my brother is renting via zillow.com, read up on Twitter (although I really don't have time to wonder about what people are doing...), went to LinkedIn to see how my network has grown, etc. from the shortlist. Then I went back to the main awards page just to see what all of these sites do (just read the more detailed descriptions...). It would take more time than I have (my goal being to finish this class by July 31) to go to every site. But I will remember that they are out there or hopefully be more knowledgeable when I "hear" them mentioned on LM_Net (guess that is a bit hit as to which one of the 14 participants that I am!) But since we will be identifying ourselves soon (not on the blog, but maybe via an e-mail from J.S.), I guess it is not a big deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment