Sunday, July 26, 2009

Week 9: Thing 20 (Discover YouTube and a few sites)

Now that I realized (duh) that I could link the urls just like I do on our Claris 3.0 webpage software, I have gone back to link the urls in Things 12 and 8. This is the Wedding Entrance Dance that I saw on YouTube, courtesy of Jacquie, who posted it on LM_Net. Maybe a bit unconventional, but joyful! I liked it so much that I have watched it twice so far.

I also enjoyed watching America's Child video by singer and pianist Phil Vassar, which reminded me of a video made long ago by former colleague, B.A., (and that one was great, too) and some great clips from The West Wing. Here is one of my favorite West Wing clips.

Although I have always watched YouTube "for fun", I know that there are some training materials on it and perhaps that might be a good library application of this Web 2.0 tool.

No comments:

Post a Comment