Saturday, June 27, 2009

Week 5: Thing 12 (Roll Your Own Search Tool)

I am beginning to explore Rollyo and will be back soon...here is a health search tool that I rolled out. Hope I did it correctly!

http://rollyo.com/dessiefan/health_concerns/

I was trying to the optional exercise and paste in the code for the searchboxes and although it pasted, I can't search correctly. Since I am tired of fighting with Rollyo (and maybe bloglines just won't accept the searchbox code, just web pages...), I will move on unless I get an inspiration for the missing link. I know that I am just missing a step...

I think that Rollyo would have potential as a way to save bookmarks or subject searches as you move from computer to computer.

UPDATE: Now that I have explored the html option more carefully, clicking on this should take you to my rollyo.

No comments:

Post a Comment