Friday, June 19, 2009

Week 4: Thing 8 (RSS Feedlines and Bloglines Reader Account)

http://www.bloglines.com/public/ELD

Here are my RSS feeds. This took longer than 20 minutes, but it was interesting! Some of the links were broken (or I didn't grab the entire URL), but I got there! (The key is to allow your bloglines to be public. I didn't do that the first time...) I will have to start reading the feeds and then change them as I see what I enjoy (in my spare time, that is!) I have spent so much time on this that I don't have anything else to say! Moving right along...

UPDATE: Back to my rss feeds, I go, to link properly. I can't believe that I didn't catch this before as it is not really any harder than linking on Claris. I guess I was just brain dead at the time!
Click on linked RSS feeds.

No comments:

Post a Comment