Saturday, June 27, 2009

Week 5: Thing 11 (LibraryThing)

Here is the link to a few books from my personal library. I could work on using LibraryThing for a long time because I can see how useful it might be if I had the time to do the entering. (On the other hand, there are some books on this list that I have owned for years, so I also have a list in my head...) But it certainly would be handy to have a "portable" list when I want to collect books by some of my more recent "favorite" authors. Sometimes I don't remember what recent books that I own and I could call up this list electronically as I am looking through books in a dusty used bookstore or a local yard sale. A great idea!
I almost gave away my identity so had to change my username to keep all of you in suspense at bit longer. Here is the link to my personal library...just a few books that I randomly chose to try out this site.
http://www.librarything.com/home/DessieFan

No comments:

Post a Comment